I’d love to say that I’m preparing a feast (I’m not) or enjoying the sun (it’s gray out), but I’m honestly caught up in a Once Upon a Time Netflix marathon (don’t judge me).
But just because I’m marathoning it out instead of doing something productive (writing) doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a little lazy Monday snack.
Dark Chocolate Popcorn
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels, cooked
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil, drizzled on
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Cook popcorn kernels using popcorn maker, saucepan, or microwave (try the brown paper bag trick if you go with the microwave. Place kernels in brown paper bag. Close the bag opening by folding it downward. Cook popcorn using microwave’s popcorn setting.)
- Drizzle popcorn with olive oil. Add sea salt.
- Using a baking spatula, drizzle melted chocolate chips over popcorn.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until chocolate has set.
Now excuse me while I procrastinate.