So remember when we made those Red Velvet Brownie Bars and we had all those delicious “crumbles” left? Here’s what we can do with them:
Red Velvet Truffles
Yields between 13-16 truffles, depending on the size
- Red velvet brownies, crumbled
- 2/3-1 cup vanilla icing
- 12 ounces of white chocolate, melted
- 12 ounces of milk chocolate, melted
- Mix red velvet brownies with vanilla icing until well combined (should be moist).
- Roll mixture into balls and place onto cookie sheet. Freeze for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Melt white chocolate in sauce pan over low-medium heat, stirring constantly until all but a few chunks of chocolate are melted.
- Remove from heat and continue to stir until final chunks have melted.
- Using a toothpick (or two spoons), dip red velvet mixture into the chocolate. Place chocolate-dipped truffles into the freezer for 30 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Repeat steps 3-5 using milk chocolate.