You can chop the potatoes however you like. I have a fry chopper (Home Basics EZ-French Fry Chopper) that I found for $3.50 at a Ross.
- 2 Ibs of russet or white potatoes
- 1-1 1/2 tsp(s) sea salt
- 1 1/4 tsps pepper
- 1/8-1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and scrub potatoes with potato brush and wipe dry.
- Slice potatoes into fourths and then slice into fourths again.
- Place potatoes into a large mixing bowl and coat with olive oil. Sprinkle on sea salt and pepper and combine until well coated.
- Place potatoes onto baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes. Flip and bake for an additional 18 minutes or until fries are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.